We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve processes in order to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
A Process Engineer, designs and implements systems and equipment procedures used in manufacturing facilities. Their main duties include testing and monitoring equipment, updating current system processes and conducting risk assessments.
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Giving regular feedback on the performance of the equipment
- Designing and planning equipment layout
- Conducting tests and monitoring the process performance throughout production
- Troubleshooting problems associated with manufacturing processes
- Evaluating processes and equipment to ensure compliance with environmental and safety regulations
- Estimating production costs
- Responsible for the safe functioning of all associated equipment, including operational process and equipment isolations;
- Interface with the maintenance function to ensure appropriate condition monitoring and proactive maintenance activities are in place;
- Act as a source of technical expertise in engineering activities, including maintenance, projects, continuous improvements;
- Provide an active contribution to the activities and responsibilities of the engineering department, supporting and providing cover for colleagues where required;
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting designs not working as planned, asking the right questions and finding answers that work
- Ability to project manage
- Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
- Macedonian or Albanian language at advanced level
- Legal permission to work in the Republic of North Macedonia
What we offer
- With us you have the opportunity to work in a diverse and international team of professionals building up your future career.
- Attractive salary
- Internal trainings
- Friendly atmosphere in the work environment
- Work in an ambitious and dynamic team
- We look forward to your CV and a recent photo.
If you want to work in an international company that provides personal and professional development opportunities, we invite you to submit your application (CV and motivation letter) through the QUICK APPLICATION button. Knauf Company reserves the right to invite to the interview only candidates who will be part of a narrow selection.
By applying to this job ad, it will be considered that you agree that Knauf Radika AD may collect, process and store your personal data for the needs of the recruitment process for the duration and after the completion of the recruitment. The data will be stored in the Knauf Radika database for recruitment needs in accordance with the legal provisions.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by submitting a request in the following email: [email protected]
Knauf is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of modern insulation materials, drylining systems, plasters & accessories, thermal insulation composite systems, paints, floor screed, floor systems, construction equipment and tools. With more than 300 production facilities and sales organizations in over 90 countries, 41,500 employees worldwide, and sales of 15.4 billion Euro (in 2021), the Knauf Group is offering a range of career opportunities – in Europe, the USA, South America, Asia, Africa and Australia.